Sweet Pea Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana, cut into large chunks and frozen
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- Add the almond milk, strawberries, banana, and peas into a blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and slurp down the power of peas!
The Power of Peas
Still skeptical of giving the pea shake a try? Peas give the strawberry banana smoothie recipe a try because peas are…
- Packed with protein, as a cup of green peas provides 7 grams of protein per cup for a mere 100 calories.
- Loaded with fiber (6 grams per one cup to be exact)! Hello, bowel regularity!
- A rich source of numerous vitamins and minerals, including folate, thiamin iron, calcium, zinc, copper, and vitamins A and K.
- Touted to regulate blood sugars and lipids, including triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.
- Thought to protect against heart disease, stomach cancer, and aging.
- A budget-friendly nutritious food source to add to your next grocery list.