Spicy Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup raw kale
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh juice from 1 lemon
- Add all ingredients to mixer and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into tall glass or portable bottle to spice up your morning even on-the-(man)GO!
- When life gives you lemons… Squeeze them up and add to your favorite smoothie! But ease the process by release the most citrus juice by rolling them firmly on the counter or slightly zapping it in the microwave, about 10 seconds, before squeezing.
- To complement the spice of cayenne and ginger, add other luscious fruits, including pineapple and orange.
- Feel free to cut down or add more cayenne pepper to satisfy your personal spice tolerance.
- But if stale of kale and think the spice is not so nice… Prepare this mango banana spinach smoothie to ensure the intake of morning veggies!